AQUA-GET face peeling is a mechanical contactless peeling with the help of high-speed two-phase aqua-jet consisting of a finely dispersed liquid (saline solution) and gas (oxygen). Aqua-jet peeling provides cleansing, massage effect, provides gentle peeling of the skin surface, allows to insert oxygen and medical preparations into the skin. The peeling is also known as aqua peeling or aqua-jet dermabrasion
Compressed oxygen and water solutions, accelerating to the ultrahigh speed, form the aqua-jet flow at a speed of 200-300 m/sec. The aqua-jet comes out of the nozzle under the high pressure that makes the procedure painless and comfortable. Such aqua-jet peeling is also appropriate for such sensitive areas as eyes areas. Besides, aqua-jet peeling is a kind of face massage, skin oxygenation. It removes skin puffiness, facilitates skin tonicity, provides skin lifting. Aqua-jet peeling is wildly used in aesthetic cosmetology because of its advantages.
Advantages of aqua-jet peeling:
- Absence of aggressive chemical solutions and abrasives
- Possibility to treat in any season
- Minimal after-peeling rehabilitation period
- Absence of septic and virus complications
It is possible to insert different types of sollutions, microelements, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, etc. into the skin during the aqua-jet peeling. It is non-invasive skin treatment. Aqua-jet peeling helps to get rid of different skin blemishes such as:
- Pitted acne scars
- Skin pigmentation
- Expression lines
- Skin aging
Such treatment is provided by the antiseptic oxygen that copes with sebum, keratinized cells, and peels the skin surface.
This kind of peeling is recommended to run before visiting beach or solarium for the nice skin-burning effect.
Aqua jet 5000 Application:
Face, neck, décolleté area:
- Surface or medial peeling
- Expression lines, tightening
- Deep wrinkles
- Skin aging (highly effective for delicate areas such as areas of lips and eyes area (“crows feet”)
- Deep moisturizing of skin
- Effective skin cleansing
- Small scars, pitted acne scars resolvent
- Acne treatment
- Lymph drainage
- Skin puffiness treatment
- Lifting of face skin, neck, décolleté area
- Enlarged pores, oily skin
- facial contours and neck correction
- Hyperpigmentation removal
- Needle-free insertion of medical preparations and cocktails into the skin for different corrections of skin problems
- Post-operative care
- Skin health analyzing
Hairy part of the head:
- Massage of hairy part of the head
- Stimulation of hair growth and hair strengthening
- Hair keratinizing
Electronic analyzer of skin health cannot be compared with the research before an aesthetic surgery that provides a real “skin passport”. It is precisely possible to draw conclusions about the texture of the skin, the presence of enlarged pores and excess pigmentation and other factors. Special conductors are used in the device, which are able to intercept sonic waves that our skin reflects. The information is transferred to the scanner. Simple and clear software and electronic components of the highest quality make it easy to use the device to get a quick analysis of the skin before the aesthetic procedures and after them. You can analyze tonicity, oiliness, keratinized cells and depth of wrinkles and pores. Also it is easy to analyze melanin level, stage of cellulite, biological age of the skin area.
Before running the procedure, it is necessary to clean the skin surface. Slightly touch the skin area and wait for about 3 seconds. Clean the nozzle after the procedure.
Comb for hair keratin nutrition (with use of masks, special solutions etc.)
Frequency of treatment: one time in 2-3 weeks.
Use keratin mask or keratin cream. The duration of treatment depends on length and hair density from 20 minutes to 1-1.5 hours.
- Heart diseases
- Heart murmur, irregular heart rhythm.
- Stomach, intestines, liver, pancreas diseases.
- Breast Cancer
- All types of cancer.
- Patient was operated last year
- ORVI, flu, diarrhea.
- Any serious disease or a disease not mentioned above.
Forbidden to use on the next areas:
- Sensitive skin
- Skin rash.
- Wounds on skin surface
- Fresh surgical scar less than 12 months.
- Skin puffiness.