Deciding to purchase Alvi Prague beauty equipment, you will become the owner of an innovative device with unique operational capabilities and relatively inexpensive prices guaranteed a quick payback.
Among the wide range of our products there is a premium line TL-500 Safety Laser System.
Features of the TL-500.
The laser has three wavelengths: 1064nm, 532 nm and 1320 nm.
- 1064 nm is for treatment of the color in black, dark, blue pigmentation of the skin; removes and brightens pigment spots, is used to treat onychomycosis (nail plate)
- 532 nm is for treatment of the color in red and brown pigmentation of the skin;
- 1320 nm is used for carbon peel.
Nd:YAG Laser TL-500 aimed to cope with different problems such as:
- permanent make-up removal;
- tattoos of all types;
- laser carbon skin rejuvenation;
- laser acne treatment;
- laser pigment spots removal,
- birth mark and spider veins removal;
- onychomycosis treatment.
Key benefits of TL-500:
1. Advanced set of functions.
2. Ergonomic design suitable for operation.
3. Reliable water-and-air cooling system.
4. LCD control panel easy-to-use.
5. Safety operation.
Functional features of pigmentation removal.
The Nd YAG Laser technology of TL-500 is recognized as the gold standard of tattoo removal. Laser tattoo removal on the TL-500 is a safe, non-invasive method of removal pigments of any color, any complexity and depth.
For removing tattoos and permanent make-up, a nozzle tip of maximum wavelength 1064 nm is used. It allows to remove tattoos by the method of selective photothermolysis with a minimal risk of scarring, without skin damage.
The tattoo and permanent tattoo removal on the TL-500 Laser is run with several sessions. During the first treatment, you must determine the complexity of the situation and determine the approximate number of sessions. The speed and efficiency of excretion depends on a number of factors: depth, saturation, quality and density of the pigment, the presence of scar tissue on the surface. One session of the procedure lasts from several minutes to several hours-it depends on the area being treated. The average takes from 5 to 10 sessions with the optimal interval from 1 to 2 months, with moderate laser power. On average, in one session, tattoo (or permanent make-up) is lightened by 15-50%.
Carbon Laser Peel
Carbon Laser Peel, also known as Hollywood Peel, uses a layer of medical carbon (activated carbon) applied to the entire face. It penetrates deep in the pores, in the enlarged pores in particular. Laser light is passed over the carbon layer. It heats and destroys carbon particles on the skin surface and in the pores.
Carbon Peel provides several benefits:
immediate minimalizing of the enlarged pores
reducing fat production
boosting the young connective tissue growth
exfoliating the skin surface
reducing fine mimic wrinkles and minor flaws
creating a lifting effect
Carbon Peel is a perfect treatment of acne, enlarged pores, serious pigmentation, uneven skin tone, fine lines. It reduces the initial signs of skin ageing.
The procedure is also suitable for patients without skin problems.
Carbon Peel is extremely beneficial if you need to refresh your appearance instantly. This is a treatment for both men and women.
Onychomycosis Laser Therapy
Laser therapy for onychomycosis is considered to be a cutting-edge technology to eliminate nail fungus. It is an advanced technique for a faster, safer, and painless treatment within just a few sessions. This treatment eliminates fungus for good, and encourages healthy growth of as well.
During the treatment it is used 532 nm or 1064 nm wavelength tips depending on the depth of the effected nail and skin tissue. All of the nails should be treated during every treatment. Laser light can also effectively treat fungus which has infected skin tissue.
Laser therapy benefits on ТL-500:
- deep laser beam penetration into the skin up to 7 mm;
- no risk of skin burns and damage. Recovery from onychomycosis that excludes damages of surrounding tissues.
- Stable result for the short period of time: from 1 up to 3 treatment sessions.
- Pain free procedure with light warm sensations in the area of treatment;