PR-701 Pressotherapy Machine is a professional tool for lymphatic drainage, widely used in aesthetics, medicine, sports therapy, as well as at home.
Pressure therapy (pressotherapy) is an exclusive detoxifying treatment, which through effective lymphatic drainage, helps to promote the body's natural toxin clearing functions. The revitalization and oxygenation of the tissue helps to slim and redefine the legs, stomach and arms while enhancing skin tone.
Pressotherapy is a computer controlled compression system, which operates using inflating pumps. The device has five separate chambers, which are positioned around the limbs. These focus on moving the venous and lymph flow, starting from the ankles and moving to the upper thighs. Designed to increase blood circulation and lymph flow, Pressotherapy enhances extra-cellular fluid clearance, reduces bloating, swelling and edema, alleviates leg fatigue and improves oxygen flow through the whole body.
Pressotherapy is a great, relaxing alternative to liposuction, which can be coupled with vacuum therapy treatments for exceptional results.
The effect of Pressotherapy
- improvement of lymph drainage and blood circulation
- body shaping
- cellulite treatment
- treatment of vein diseases of lower limbs
- removal of edema, including posttraumatic
- after surgery rehabilitation
- treatment of constipation, improving of intestinal motility
- tonicize the whole body
- relieve pain after exercise.
PR-701 has 4 operation modes
- Active weight loss.
- Slimming: body shaping improvement
- Lymph drainage (ideal after cavitation procedures)
- Professional Mode of manual settings
You can adjust the intensity of operation and duration of treatment.
Key benefits of the RP-701
- Wide touch screen control panel;
- Modern, attractive design
- Very easy to use and comfortable.
- 1.5 year warranty;
- Lifetime client support.
The indications for pressotherapy are:
- general health improvement;
- excess weight;
- rehabilitation goals after surgery or traumas.
- low physical activity;
- local fat deposits;
- imperfect circulation of the lymphatic system;
- muscles overstress;
- leg swelling and heavy legs conditions;
- varicose veins;
Plus, pressotherapy treatment is recommended before and after liposuction.
- Vascular diseases
Pressotherapy Machine PR-701 is highly appreciated and widely used in aesthetic body therapy.