FioPro 2000: high power for effective solution
FioPro 2000 Shock Wave Therapy is a novice physiotherapy device produced by Alvi Prague. –the high power and advanced control system make it indispensable for treating wide variety of problems of the musculoskeletal system, blood vessels, connective tissue and more.
The new apparatus of shock wave therapy, as well as its predecessor, is classified as pneumo-mechanical defocused equipment. Transforming the electric current of a conventional network, the device creates mechanical vibrations of significant amplitude for a complex effect on the pathological region. The effectiveness of its use is 80 - 85%, which allows to guarantee a positive result of shock wave therapy procedures.
Shock wave therapy with the Fio Pro 2000 is performed on an outpatient basis, for medical and general indications. Mechanical vibrations penetrate biological tissues and leave no traces of treatment. The duration of 1 procedure varies between 15 - 40 minutes, after which the client (patient) can go home. The duration of the general course is selected according to the indications.
Buy the SWT machine is an actual offer for physiotherapists, neurologists, orthopedists, traumatologists and other specialists interested in the effectiveness of treatment and achieving professional success.
You can order the new Shock Wave therapy device for your clinic, beauty salon or private practice right now - on the official website of the Alvi Prague brand. We will teach you the principles of its work, the methodology for carrying out procedures and arm with relevant information on the specifics of the use of equipment. Give us a call!
What is Fio Pro 2000 SWT device
This is an innovative development of engineers of the Czech brand Alvi Prague. Technical characteristics and features of new items are one-of-a-kind on the beauty market!
The Fio Pro 2000 Shock Wave Therapy device (SWT) is an intelligent equipment with a touch control system. A very compact, ergonomic and aesthetically attractive device converts electric current into mechanical vibrations, demonstrating high energy amplitude and short pulse duration with an operating frequency of 1 - 21 Hz. The pulses created by the equipment easily and painlessly penetrate the soft tissues of the body, exerting their therapeutic effect on the dense formations of the body - bone, cartilage, adipose tissue and pathological formations.
Operation Principle and Effectiveness
The SWT method was developed in the 1990s. thanks to research by a group of Swiss and German scientists. Its principle of action is based on the ability of shock waves to act on acoustically dense structures and body structures, causing a destructive or stimulating effect - adequate to the power of a penetrating impulse.
Carrying out SWT involves the creation of a shock wave, which causes instant compression and subsequent stretching of the biological tissues of the body in the affected area. In fact, this is a therapeutic massage, only carried out not on the surface of the body, but in depth, which allows you to stimulate all vital functions, processes and reactions.
By adjusting the power of the shock wave, one can achieve the following results:
- activate local blood circulation, lymph flow, metabolic and lipolysis processes;
- eliminate tension, pain and stagnation in tissues;
- improve trophic tissue and the germination of new microvessels;
- intensify the processes of regeneration and osteogenesis;
- restore the physiological strength and elasticity of all structures of the musculoskeletal system;
- destroy pathological formations - bone growths, fibrous lesions, etc.
- increase the resistance of the structures of the musculoskeletal system to injuries and physical exertion.
Shockwave therapy is a non-invasive therapy that uses acoustic waves to treat various musculoskeletal conditions.
Provided that it is carried out correctly, it does not have side effects and gives a stable, long-term recovery result.
Indications to Shock Wave Therapy
Shockwave therapy has been scientifically proven to help with:
Plantar Fasciitis / Achilles Tendonitis / Jumper’s Knee’s / Calcific Tendonitis / Bursitis / Trigger Points / Lateral Epicondylitis/ Golf and Tennis Elbow / Esthetics / Erectile Dysfunction and many other applications.
- Shockwave therapy is a multidisciplinary device used in orthopaedics, physiotherapy, sports medicine, urology and veterinary medicine. Its main assets are fast pain relief and mobility restoration.
- A high-impact physiotherapy unit, designed for convenience, without sacrificing potency. Kept in an aluminium suitcase, Shockwave is as portable as it is powerful.
- Intuitive touch controls make choosing from one of the 7 adjustable preset reference solutions easy and efficient.
The Shock Wave Therapy device Fio Pro 2000 manufactured by Alvi Prague has passed all the necessary tests, as well as the mandatory certification procedure for quality and safety standards of the EU, the Customs Union and Ukraine
Why you should buy the SWT device: advantages of the method and equipment
Shock wave therapy is a scientifically based physiotherapeutic method of exposure, the effectiveness of which is proved by double-blind studies. In some cases, the timely use of SWT helps to avoid surgery, prolonged use of drugs and a recovery period, which, of course, attracts customers, guaranteeing the demand for procedures.
Purchasing the Fio Pro 2000 Shock Wave Therapy device is a solution that practitioners and their patients will appreciate. Indeed, the capabilities of the new SWT equipment are really impressive.
• Primary effects - after 1 session.
• Prolonged treatment effect.
• Lack of recovery period.
• Favorable prognosis.
• Combination of SWT with other methods of physiotherapy - exercise therapy, electrophoresis, balneotherapy, paraffin therapy, etc.
• Touch control + handpiece with a joystick control.
• The service life of the hand piece is 1,000,000 shock pulses.
• 8 pre-installed programs.
• Anodized aluminum housing.
• Advanced equipment - 5 tips of different diameters.
• No timeouts in operation.
The Fio Pro 2000 is a universal, multitasking equipment of the premium segment, designed for effective and very relevant procedures in our time. The acquisition of an innovative model of equipment will help strengthen the authority of a specialist, gain the trust of patients (clients) and achieve success.
General information on the machine and shock wave therapy treatments
The equipment runs on a regular power grid, converting electricity into painless mechanical impulses. The use of the device does not require an anesthetic, which greatly simplifies the course of procedures.
The average duration of 1 SWT procedure is about 15 to 40 minutes. To carry it out, the specialist needs to choose a tip for the treatment handpiece (adequate to the impact zone) and apply contact gel to the surface of the body, which will provide good sliding of the tip and facilitate the penetration of pulses.
Shockwave treatment is usually done once a week for 3-6 weeks, depending on results. As a rule, 3-5 sessions conducted once every 3-7 days are quite enough for effective treatment, prophylaxis of pathologies, correction of aesthetic or age-related defects.